Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sewing the Waves













By Nikki Quismondo

So you say your sea is being torn apart
due to the moonless womb
and the dilemma to father your match.com
everything splits, even the perfect note...
I had a dream, that you followed the midnight particles
into my unforeseen, fish-like melodies,
involved in a maze,
the seashore smoothed out some wine
and you drank,
until you were soaked in sweet flowers
and your mouth became water...
yesterday I seen your eyes revolve into
liquid splendor,
this morning, they ran around a kaleidoscope of doubt...
I faint inside your open palm,
hoping to belong
to your midnight drives and feelings of sea-like fantasies,
sewing the waves
of what tears apart your insides...
I'd rather sing out the notes of our feet
sliding into warm sands,
and moonlight intimacies....

No comments: